RUBBER BELLOW SEALS
A rubber bellow mechanical seal created using a rubber bellow is highly effective for water, oils, and light duties applications. This seal is single-acting and independent of the direction of rotation.
The rubber bellow seals manufactured by Flow Make Seals, the leading Rubber Bellow Seals manufacturer in Mumbai, constitute a unique rubber bellow in the form of an inferior seal. Its self-aligning features help you to adjust the irregular shaft and even run out to provide long service life. This way, our seals tend to protect the shaft or sleeve from fretting.
We also use distinctive materials on the bellow type mechanical seal to meet the requirements of our customers. As a Rubber Bellow Seals manufacturer in Mumbai, we build our seals in a way that enables our customers to use them in a variety of ways.
Using our rubber bellow seals can help you in enjoying several benefits:
- It is cost-effective.
- Do not have a sliding elastomer or O-ring. It means that you do not have to hang up anything on the shaft.
- Since there is no measurement required to set or make screws to tighten the shaft, it makes the installation process effortless for you.
- The designs are sited either next to the shoulder of the shaft or linked to the shoulder cast into the impeller. Therefore, you can push it onto the shoulder quite easily.
The rubber bellow seals comprise the following features:
- Compact Design makes it mounted effortlessly
- Provides high-degree of axial flexibility
- Has unique rubber bellow secondary seals
- The driving torque perfectly fits on the shafts
- No bonded joints
- Interchangeable face materials
- Eliminate the need for modifying dimensions.
This bellow type mechanical seal is useful in :
- Sewage applications
- Wastewater pumps
- Submersible pumps
- Fuel Injection pumps
- Hot & Cold water pumps
The materials used for making this rubber bellow mechanical seal are:
- FACES- Carbon vs Ceramic, silicon, TC
- SEAT FACES- NiR, Ceramic, SiC, TC
- ELASTOMER- Viton, Neoprene, EPDM, NBR, Buna-N
- MOC- SS 304 and SS 316